Expense Reduction Overview
Business Intelligence (credit information, general market, driver history and insurance data) is critical to effectively manage a company’s daily operations. These resources represent a steep expenditure for most organizations. With our knowledge of industry best practices, we scrutinize all data to discern whether the right agreement is in fact being utilized.
For nearly 30 years, Kreller Consulting has implemented highly successful cost-savings strategies for businesses worldwide. Our analysis and recommendations can reduce costs up to 40% on current data contracts and service providers.
The Kreller Difference
Our main objective is to help clients maximize their current vendor contracts and reduce expenses.
Savings solutions are customized specifically for each client.
Recommendations are completely objective.
There is zero risk & zero obligation.
Current vendor relationships will not be compromised.
Complete confidentiality with client vendor information is maintained.
Our pricing structure is unique.
- There are no out-of-pocket costs.
- Fees are based on the performance of the analysis and recommendations made on a contingency basis.
- Kreller Consulting earns a portion of the realized savings for one calendar year.
- Savings are calculated against an agreed upon baseline prior to recommendations.
- Client is under no obligation to use the recommendations.
- After one year, 100% of the ongoing savings goes directly to the client.
What Our Clients Say…
The Kreller consultants were attentive and knowledgeable. They provided a clear path to significant savings and made a tangible difference to our budgets.
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRM IN CHICAGO, IL